- 1. Assess Your S/T/F Needs
- 2. Mark Aisles and Passageways
- 3. Provide Traction on Slippery Surfaces
- 4. Improve Safety on Stairs
- 5. Mark Emergency Evacuation Routes
- 6. Post Safety Sinage and Labeling
- 7. Warn of Temporary Hazards
- 8. Inspect Scaffolds and Ladders
- 9. Control and Clean Oil and Spills
- 10. Train Your Employees
Step 10: Train Your Employees
Most employees don't give much thought to the prospect of slipping, tripping, or even falling on the job. Yet these types of accidents account for more workplace injuries annually than any other accident category. Many of these injuries can be disabling... or even fatal.
The interactive training shows employees the situations that can lead to slips, trips, and falls, and what they can do to avoid or prevent these accidents.
This training covers the following topics:
- Why Slips, Trips, and Falls occur
- Common causes of accidents
- Potential health effects of resulting injuries
- Techniques used to avoid injury
- The importance of safety shoes
- How to "fall" safely
Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, topic tests, and colorful graphics, the Slips, Trips and Falls CD-ROM Training provides cost-effective, easy-to-use training. It's divided into topic-based lessons so information is easily understood and retained.
Get Started With Step 1 Now!
- Get more information about scheduling an On-Site Slips, Trips, and Falls Audit for your facility.
- Review your current implemented Walking and Working Surfaces program for completeness using the 10 Steps to Prevention. Then contact your distributor or Brady for the products or services you need.
Learn more about Brady’s Slips, Trips, and Falls Prevention products and services.