- 1. Assess Your S/T/F Needs
- 2. Mark Aisles and Passageways
- 3. Provide Traction on Slippery Surfaces
- 4. Improve Safety on Stairs
- 5. Mark Emergency Evacuation Routes
- 6. Post Safety Sinage and Labeling
- 7. Warn of Temporary Hazards
- 8. Inspect Scaffolds and Ladders
- 9. Control and Clean Oil and Spills
- 10. Train Your Employees
The Significance of S/T/F in the Workplace
20% of workplace injuries are caused by slips, trips and falls, resulting in an average of 11 days away from work & $40,000 cost per incident!
2/3 of lost time falls are "same level"
* Lower Level: down stairs, from ladders, floors, or docks
View Injuries by: Type of Incident | Severity & Frequency
Learn more about Brady’s Slips, Trips, and Falls Prevention products and services.