Firmware Upgrade Steps
1. Download the file BMP51 Update Utility Installer.zip to the directory of your choice.
2. In that directory, right-click the BMP51 Update Utility Installer.zip icon and select Extract All
3. Depending on your operating system, you will be prompted to extract the files to a specified directory.
4. Browse to a specified directory, or leave the default directory.
5. Follow the prompts to extract the downloaded files.
6. When the window opens, double-click on the BMP51 Installer folder.
7. Double-click the Setup.exe icon. This will start the installer.
8. Follow the prompts to install the software. Note: You may get prompted to update your .Net Framework and/or your Microsoft C++, follow the prompts to complete this.
9. Once this process is complete, your firmware will be updated.
BMP51 Firmware Version 1.4 ()