BMP61 FW v1.0.109926 Release Notes:
Following changes\enhancements were made with this release:
- “No Feed” option has been added to the Terminal Block type applications (Terminal Block, Patch Panel, and 66-Block). When this option is set, the printer will not feed-to-cut after printing. The users can still feed-to-cut by pressing the Feed button.
- “Font Size” and “Auto” options have been added to the Font Settings screen to allow users to choose either auto-font or, a pre-defined font size.
- Adding, Duplicating, and Deleting options are now available to all label types and area.
- Users can now mix serialized and non-serialized labels in the same print job.
- The options to Enable, Disable, and Clear Print History have been added.
- Users can now delete blank labels on advanced import.
- The IME icons that were previously unavailable, are now available.
- Added “12 pt” font option to the human readable barcodes.
- New Gainspan Wi-Fi firmware version 3.55 is available with this release.
Firmware Upgrade Steps:
1. Download the file BMP61_1_0_109926_Upgrade.zip to the directory of your choice.
2. In that directory, right-click file BMP61_1_0_109926_Upgrade.zip icon and select Extract All
3. Depending on your operating system, you will be prompted to extract the files to a specified directory.
4. Browse to a specified directory, or leave the default directory.
5. Follow the prompts to extract the downloaded files.
6. When the window opens, double-click on the file BMP61_1_0_109926_Upgrade folder.
7. Double-click the Setup.exe icon. This will start the installer.
8. Choose English on the first drop down, then click NEXT. Click NEXT again, and when it asks where to Install the Utility, click the CHANGE button and highlight Desktop, and click OK. Then Click NEXT. Click NEXT 2 more times to complete the installation. Note: You may get prompted to update .Net Framework and/or your Microsoft C++ on your PC. If so, follow the prompts to complete this.
9. Double-click the BMP61 Update Utility folder, then double-click the BMP61 Update Utility Icon.
10. Connect the BMP61 printer with your USB cord, and click UPGRADE BMP61.
11. Once this process is complete, your firmware will be updated.
BMP61 Firmware Version 1.0.109926 ()