About the promotion:
Trade in your Brady GlobalMark printer or qualifying non-Brady printer and you'll receive $1500 in free materials with the purchase of a BBP®37 Sign and Label Printer or $750 in free materials with the purchase of a BradyPrinter S3100 Sign and Label Printer or BradyJet J2000 Color Label Printer.
Those aren’t the only savings you’ll see with your trade up. With a new Brady printer, you’ll also see:
- On-going material savings — you’ll save up to 15% annually on your label materials
- Time savings — with an easier to use interface and up to 5x faster print speeds, you can get more done in less time
- More material options — new printers offer over 300 material options for identification throughout your facility so you don’t have to buy additional tools to complete your tasks
How it works:
- Step 1 — Determine if you have an eligible printer to trade up - refer to “Select Trade-In Printer” form field to the right
- Step 2 — Purchase a qualifying new Brady Printer through Grainger - refer to “Brady Printer purchased” form field to the right
- Step 3 — Complete the form to start your trade-in, including a “Grainger Invoice Number” as proof of purchase from Step 2
- Step 4 — Select the free printer material bundle of your choice - see below for more details
A Brady sales representative will be in contact to set up a time to pick up your trade-in and provide the training you need on your new printer.
This promotion is valid through February 29, 2020.
Free Material Bundles
Based on the new Brady Printer you trade up to, select one of the following free material bundles, for up to $1500 in savings!
Terms & Conditions
Offer valid in North America only. Applicable discount is off manufacturer's suggested list price. Eligible customers agree to trade up from a Brady GlobalMark printer or select competitive print systems to the BradyPrinter S3100, BBP37 or J2000. Eligible printer must be purchased by customer on or before February 29, 2020. All promotional bundles will ship to end user customer. Brady reserves the right to cancel this promotional offer at any time. Brady reserves the right to refuse any request.