This durable, low-shrink vinyl with ultra-aggressive adhesive is ideal for labeling pipes, equipment, shelves and nearly any other industrial surface.
- Brady's B-595 vinyl material has a permanent acrylic adhesive that withstands rugged indoor and outdoor climates
- Vinyl tape is ideal for use in pipe marking, warehouse and safety identification, arc flash and visual workplace labels in both indoor and outdoor use
- Permanent adhesive tape adheres to surfaces that are smooth, rough or powder coated, and to irregular surfaces or surfaces with low surface energy
- Clean gloss finish is resistant to exposure to chemicals, greases and oils, salt spray, cleaners, detergents and general industrial grime
- Durable labeling tape with an average outdoor durability of 8-10 years in temperatures ranging from -40° F to 180° F