Brady Safety Services
Bringing confidence to your safety program
Your safety solutions partner
Starting and maintaining a safety program can be daunting, but with the right partner, the process can be efficient, effective and completed with confidence. We provide a start-to-finish solution, which means we can help at any stage of your lockout tagout, arc flash and confined space program development. Rely on our in-house team of industry experts to work with you to create a world-class safety program that is sustainable and compliant, supported by:
- Our Insights — Field engineers from different backgrounds to provide a variety of perspectives and find potential safety gaps others won’t.
- Our Services — Industry-trusted expertise in lockout tagout, arc flash and confined space to keep you and your team protected.
- Our Products — Safety products and software designed by experts and engineered to perform.
Brady Safety Services Team
We understand that it takes a team with diverse skill sets and knowledge to create a world-class safety program. Our team supports our clients every day in reaching and sustaining their safety goals.
Field Service Engineers
- On-site with you performing the assessments and implementing the solutions
- Extensive experience with equipment in industrial and commercial environments
- Variety of backgrounds — safety, electrical, chemical and mechanical engineering, EHS professionals,maintenance managers and technicians, and military maintenance leaders
- Qualified practitioners with first-hand knowledge of pain points for operators, maintenance, contractors and safety professionals
- Undergo a 6-month on-boarding process and continual quality assurance
- Author more than 30,000 client procedures each year
- Perform more than 60 arc flash risk assessments per year
- Lead over 110 training events annually
Safety Solutions Owners
- Your initial contact to ensure Brady can meet your unique needs
- Expert knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations and NFPA guidelines and interpretations
- 10-15 years of experience within their specialty
- Licensed engineers and degreed safety practitioners
- Able to help identify current gaps and suggest improvements for your current safety programs, or develop a new program to meet your specific needs
- Point of contact to support client needs throughout each project
- Set up and manage single-and multi-phase projects with timely updates
- Work daily with field engineers to ensure we meet your project goals
Want more information about Brady Safety Services?
Complete our short form and one of our representatives will contact you.