No safety program is complete without a practical system for tracking the inspections, maintenance, retirement, and replacement of safety equipment. As your inspection and corrective action programs scale, tools and automation are paramount to ensure the job gets done right every time.
Thousands of assets, equipment, and PPE to track, inspect, and report on a periodic basis. Some examples include:
Did you know — 6 categories out of OSHAs Top 10 Most Common Cited Violations are dependent on asset tracking and recurring safety inspections.
OSHA Top 10 Most Cited Violations
- Fall protection, construction (29 CFR 1926.501)
- Hazard communication standard, general industry (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Scaffolding, general requirements, construction (29 CFR 1926.451)
- Respiratory protection, general industry (29 CFR 1910.134
- Control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout), general industry (29 CFR 1910.147)
- Ladders, construction (29 CFR 1926.1053)
- Powered industrial trucks, general industry (29 CFR 1910.178)
- Machinery and Machine Guarding, general requirements (29 CFR 1910.212)
- Fall Protection–Training Requirements (29 CFR 1926.503)
- Electrical, wiring methods, components and equipment, general industry (29 CFR 1910.305)
BradyConnect is more than just software — it is a practical tool to provide the most efficient process to manage, inspect, and report status of assets in your facility to maintain proper compliance.
- Digitize your paper checklists and perform inspections in half the time
- Manage your inspection program from end to end with inspection scheduling, work assignments, dashboards, and reports
- Manage asset and related inspection details together for full view of safety and serviceability
For example, workers in your facility can quickly scan a barcode or RFID tag in their fall protection harness and complete their daily inspection quickly and easily. And, safety managers can quickly see equipment status and corrective actions at their desktop or on their mobile device.
Brady Connect Inspection Manager helps your healthcare facility in more ways than one.
For Safety and Facilities Management:
- Safety and Facility Audits and Inspections
- Fire and Life Safety Equipment Inspections
- Building Equipment Inspections
For Biomedical or Clinical Engineering:
- Identify and Track Medical Equipment
- Manage Required Manufacturer Maintenance and Inspections
- Electronically Document Inspection and Corrective Action Results
In addition to workplace compliance inspections to meet OSHA, NFPA, and EPA requirements, healthcare facilities need to meet additional accreditation and certification requirements from The Joint Commission and FDA in order to service patients.
Thousands of assets, equipment, and medical devices to track, inspect, and report on a periodic basis by both facilities and engineering departments. Never enough time to get it all done unless you have the right tools.
Air Flow Supplies
For example, a technician can easily identify an IV pump controller and quickly perform necessary inspections and maintenance. Less time sitting in queue to be cleaned and inspected results in higher utilization of assets and reduction in costs.
Brady Connect Inspection Manager helps your Utilities and electrical contractors maintain their personal and insulating protective equipment and stay safe on the job every day.
OSHA specifies that all employers covered by the Occupational Safety and Health Act are responsible for inspection and maintenance of all tools and equipment used by employees – whether owned by the employees or by the company.
Electrical PPE and equipment used in the field is critical for utility workers who desire to go home safely every day. Electrical PPE includes, but is not limited to, the equipment and clothing necessary to protect personnel performing electrical work from hazards involving electrical shock, arc flash, batteries, and any other electrical hazards that may be encountered. Electrical PPE is subject to periodic electrical tests before use, every 6 months or every 12 months depending on the type of equipment.
Lineman Body Belts
Live Line Tools
Trucks and Lifts
Thousands of assets, equipment, PPE, and IPE to track, inspect, and report on a periodic basis by workers on site and while working in the field. Connecting the field worker and the home office can streamline communication, stay on top of scheduled inspections or equipment testing, and ensure workers have what they need when they need it to work safely and go home every day.
BradyConnect Inspection Manager is designed to service the needs of a diverse set of industries, asset types and inspection needs in an easy to use, scalable solution. Whether you are a single site with a single inspector or a multi-site enterprise with hundreds of users and inspectors, BradyConnect can be the foundation for your safety and quality inspection program.