This durable, low-shrink vinyl with ultra-aggressive adhesive is ideal for labeling pipes, equipment, shelves and nearly any other industrial surface.
- Brady's B-595 vinyl material has permanent acrylic adhesive that withstands rugged indoor and outdoor climates
- Ideal for use in pipe marking, arrow tape, facility identification, safety signs, arc flash and visual workplace labels in both indoor and outdoor use
- Permanent adhesive tape adheres to surfaces that are smooth, rough or powder coated, and to irregular surfaces or surfaces with low surface energy
- Prints black text on orange vinyl background with a clean gloss finish that is resistant to exposure to chemicals, greases and oils, salt spray, cleaners, detergents and general industrial grime
- Pre-packaged in a ready to use, all-in-one cartridge that includes printing ribbon and label supply, easy to install in compatible label printers